Chocolate & Raspberry Protein Baked Oats ?
– 50g oats blended into a flour
– 40g chocolate protein (I used @puritionuk vegan cocoa)
– 1 tsp cacao powder
– 0.5 tsp baking powder
– 2 tsp syrup (maple, agave, low sugar sweetener)
– 50g dairy free yoghurt (I used @alprogreek style)
– 110ml dairy free milk (I used unsweetened almond)
– 10g chocolate spread (I used @skinnyfoodco)
– Dairy free choc chunks/drops (I used @moo_free_chocolates)
– Small handful raspberries
Mix all the above baked oats ingredients together and pour 3/4 of the mixture into an oven proof dish (I only have dishes that are too big or too small ? so used 2x small ones). Pop a spoonful of choc spread in the centre ? then pour over the remaining mixture. Sprinkle the raspberries and chocolate drops on top. Then bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
My first bash at baked oats and it was YUMMY!!! Apparently the longer you leave them in the oven the ‘cakier’ they get so I left mine for 20 mins. I would have liked it a bit more moist so next time will try for 15 minutes and compare.
Bugsy stayed very close by while I was making this recipe ha!! Looking forward to trying a vanilla & peanut butter one ?